Saturday, May 2, 2020

Honey Porridge in the Thermomix

Ingredients

100g rolled oats (not instant)
300g water
100g milk
40g butter, or to taste
30g honey, or to taste
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
Pinch fine salt
Your choice of toppings (fruit, nuts, seeds, yoghurt)

Place oats, water, milk, butter, honey, vanilla and salt in the TC bowl, cook for 11 minutes, 90°, reverse speed soft. For a thicker porridge, allow to stand in the TC bowl for 5 minutes before serving.





I added some seeds to mine and it was really delicious. I was actually sad when I finished as I could have just kept eating it. Philip said it was a little too sweet for him, so I think I will use less honey when I make it again. I think this will be a regular for Sunday morning breakfast. This recipe is from Alyce Alexandra's book Everyday Thermo Cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment