Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Risotto with Roast Pumpkin, Spinach, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Fetta

Once a month Philip and I get to go out to dinner, without the kids, lucky us! Considering how often we used to go out for dinner pre kids, I still find it hard to be somewhat restricted to once a month. However, my sister, Amber, is kind enough to come over with her boys and look after Isobel and Spencer. I make dinner for them before we go out and it was usually pizza, but recently Amber had taken a liking to a risotto she had as a take away from Deganis, so I did my best to recreate it.

I used this Donna Hay Basic Baked Risotto recipe and added roasted pumpkin (about 600g) , a couple of handfuls of baby spinach, about 8 sun dried tomatoes (cut in half)  and about 100g of fetta.
I think they were happy with the result.






No comments:

Post a Comment